Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Me again....yes loose on the computer

As I am moving things around in the studio....it seems never ending.  A never ending orgaic room.  Never the same twice.  The office and dye area always look like they are ready to explod.  I have finally gotten the open space orgaized and almost presentable.  This year I decorated out in the common area with lights, wreaths, garland, a few nutcrackers and such.  I finally got the tree up in my bedroom.  It is almost complete.  I will post pictures of the holiday decorations later this week.  It was great to have Isa and Miguel help me with the main tree this year.  After the year of the broken shoulder-it has been hard to find the engery to get things done.  Who knew how much one area can affect the whole body....well so much about me.  
As I was digging around and cleaning up-I found these wonderful charts in my Etsy store.  As always you never know what you will find.


This lovely chart is from Thistles and it is so adorable there is no way it would be put up after the holidays.  It can be a constant reminder of giving and celebrating all year.





Who can resist Fairy Wool in the Wood's Ornaments.  They have an edgy classic look.  Too cute.  This is Christmas Tree Ornament 1


Fairy Wool in the Wood hit this one on the nail.  Who does not need a Frosty in their Christmas mix.  


Yes, I have been busy upcycling too.  This wonderfully quirky tree is made of wool and recycled salt cellar with red bead berries.  It is off center (just like me) and can sit out all year mixed with other figurines.  This item is also in my Etsy Shop.

Well, I guess I need to go finish ironing and moving items around.  I have a wonderful mushroom grouping that I hope to be able to debut this week.  It has been fun expanding my mushrooms to a grouping and into a container.  Creating the logistics and display of several mushrooms has been challenging and fun.  I am so inspired by the works of Mister Finch and other textile arist that I have been so lucky to find.  Look for me on my Facebook page Friends Who Like Dames of the Needle/Finger Work again-you never know what you will hear, see or find on this page.

Have a wonderful day-thanks for reading.  Ebeth

 

No comments:

Post a Comment