Friday, July 7, 2017

More oldies but goodies....

As I am working on my newest silhouette fall design I thought I would show off its companions.  I love the challenge of designing with one color in silhouette. (But one can see that I did add a few more colors to the last companion....one can always break the rules....)   As a designer it is always fun to challenge yourself.  I find it immensely satisfying to be able to convey detail while having my 'hands' tied in presenting my graphics.

To wet your appetite for the new witchy design to be released this fall....I present the following....


Starry Witch
Stitched on 30 count linen Carrot by Weeks Dye Works using Onyx by Weeks Dye Works


Moon Light Witch
Stitched on 30 count linen Carrot by Weeks Dye Works using Onyx by Weeks Dye Works


Flying Witch
Stitched on 30 count linen Carrot by Weeks Dye Works using Onyx by Weeks Dye Works


Black Cat and Pumpkin
Stitched on 30 count Guacamole by Weeks Dye Works using Onyx by Weeks Dye Works, Fragrant Clove The Gentle Art and Ohio Lemon Pie The Gentle Art

Keep an eye out for the newest companion....you can find these chart on my Etsy Shop.  Happy perusing and possibly shopping...

Thank you for your support!  
Ebeth

4 comments:

  1. Love these! They are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Elizabeth! I just finished your beautiful design "Starry Witch", see link to my photo of it. https://imgur.com/UZ6lZi2 I used 14 ct. Aida for it. I have a question about what the witch is holding. I'm unsure but I think it's a scepter with a bat on the end with straw underneath. Can you clarify for me? Also, the person who stitched the model didn't carry the scepter or whatever the straight line is, down far enough, another 7-8 rows. Thanks, Terri

    ReplyDelete