Thursday, September 8, 2022

Yes! I am teaching in Texas-Texan Style Tray Topper

 AFter a very different and interesting year.  Not sure I shared-but right between Nashville 2022 market and The Sampler Guild of Georgia annual Retreat.  I managed to fall and break my right shoulder -the ball in half.  Well, it has been a long recovery and with the help of friends I was able to keep the business going and move on.  It has been slow and I still have a few of those things hanging around that need to be taken care of...it just seems like there is never enough time to get everything done.  

The universe had stepped in and I had canceld all my obligations for 2022.  I decided I needed to focus on getting things in line, so all my vendor and teaching obligationsfor 2022-I bowed out of.  Yes, things work out for a reason.  Literally after canceling everything the next day I broke my shoulder.  Well, if you have never done this and let the break heal without surgery, you know that it is a year long process.  It is September 2022 and I am still on limited picking up and so on.  

Well, if you know me-I cannot say no.  I am going to take a look see at the Houston Quilt Market in October of this year.  3 Stitches (281) 320-0133 asked for me to teach a class since I would be in the area.  So, on October 27th, 2022 I will be teach the finishing for Texan Style Tray Topper.  This piece will not be released at a later date.  3 Stitches will have the chart and do as they wish with it after this.  It is stitcher on my Mermaid's Firewood with an assortment of overdyed threads and finished with Mermaid's Fire Crinkle Ribbon and Mermaid's Osnaburg on the back.  Contact Pam at 3 Stitches at the phone number above to get your pre-stitching kit.  There are a few spots left.  I cannot wait to teach!

I also can design a similar design if your guild, shop or group would like to have a ruler tray topper in this style.

Well I am off to get my house ready for Isobel of Primitive Hare.  She will be in Atlanta for her only American teaching gig for 2022.  We are busy stitching her piece for her to come and teach the finishing October 21, 22, 2022.  We as of today September 8, 2022 have 2 spots open and then it is a closed class.  info@damesoftheneedle.com . 


Pictures of the design from Isobel




Thanks for following and your support-Ebeth




No comments:

Post a Comment