Saturday, February 26, 2022

OMG-I am just dyeing and dyeing.....

 


Southern Pecan it is in linen, osnaburg and Rick Rack-chenille coming...


Hawaiian Nut - yes I named it that to learn how to spell Hawaiian-laughing.  It is in linen only at the moment.

Mermaid's Firewood-great brown with some grey undertones.  Just envision a lovely group of Mermaids gathering Driftwood and drinking a glass of Octopus Ink and sitting around a bonfire enjoying the evening....

All of these are great neturals that samplers and primitive pieces would look great on.

Keep looking-more to come...

OMG-almost forgot Mayflower Grey Crinkle Ribbon....I have a new piece coming out with this and I have an announcement regarding my ruler boxes....will be putting those out there later.  

Off to dye-pack and not go crazy....let's hope-well I am already there on the crazy-just keep it in check....Hugs and thank you for your support Ebeth




No comments:

Post a Comment