Saturday, February 12, 2022

Nashville Needlework Show 2022 and beyond.....

Hold on to your horses....there are things a brewing- #Nashville2022 and more to come


Yes, I have been designing between dyeing and finishing and well just breathing.  Here is #RedTulipRulerTrayLid I have added a strawberry so be ready for more pictures .  This an adaptation of a Sampler I own and that is almost finished being reproduced and the whole sampler will be released this spring 2022.  The #RulerTray can be ordered from your local needlework shop and I will have them available in my Etsy  Place your orders-there will be a limited amount of them at market and more to come.  


You guys have seen the Crinkle Ribbon-this is #MaterSamich.  I am so excited about this new product.  I have already used it on #RedTulipRulerTrayLid and the strawberry.  I cannot wait for you to see the strawberry.  I have also used the Crinkle Ribbon on a fall teaching piece.....I see this being used a lot.  It can be Ruched, as a tie-as a hanger and more....You can iron it out to straighten it, you can crinkle it more by wetting it and scrunching it up...a fun trim to play with.


#MaterSamichChenille -OMG-I cannot wait for a good Mater Heirloom Samich on white bread and mayo.....Yep showing my flip flop southern side.  It is best to eat this samich sitting on the beach mid day with the sun beating down. The tomato should have been sitting on the picnic table warming up before it is cut open and juice flowing everywhere.....


And we cannot leave out the ever popular #HoneyWhiskey here it is in #CrinkleRibbon this definately will cure the sore throat if not just make you feel good using it.  

Well-off to work-more linen to dye and instructions to print.  Please start contacting your local needleworkshops for pre-orders....Hugs Ebeth

 

1 comment:

  1. Ale piękny przedmiot! Bardzo podoba mi się projekt i wykonanie, pozdrawiam z Polski.

    ReplyDelete