Saturday, September 17, 2022

Old Top Hat has a sister color and more

 Yes-been working hard in the dye studio.  Old Top Hat has a lighter more 'vintage' used look sister color.  Sooooo-there is Old Top Hat and Vintage Old Top Hat....see below.  They come in all counts-just look for them in my Etsy Store.


Vintage Old Top Hat


Second look at Vintage Old Top Hat


Old Top Hat

Hope you like the variation!

Have I talked about my new color-probably-but here it is-You know I am a land locked Mermaid-right????  Well, Mermaid's Firewood is up my alley.  I love this color-it is brown, greyish and a hint of pink and yellow at times.  It looks like worn driftwood to me-hence-Mermaid's Firewood-what else would a proper Mermaid use for a lovely evening bon fire while sitting on a coastal shoreline surveying their domain....

Plus!!!!!!  You cannot have Mermaid's linen without Pom Pom and Crinkle Ribbon to go with it....what stylish Mermaid would be without accessories....More coming.


Mermaid's Firewood in Linen


Mermaid's Firewood in Pom Pom


Mermaid's Firewood in Crinkle Ribbon

Well, I am off to create and dye more things.  Have a lovely day.  Thanks for peaking in.  

Oh-I will be showing our class with Primitive Hare in October 2022-there may be an opening if you are interested. 

Hugs and thank you for your support.  Ebeth 




No comments:

Post a Comment