Tuesday, September 5, 2017

New Chart Release


A new quaint sampler from Dames of the Needle.  This piece is stitched on 32 count Americana Froth by From the Cauldron the design size is approximately 9x9, extra linen will need to be added for framing.

Threads used River Rocks, Cloud, Old Blue Jeans, Tea and Biscuits, Crab Cakes, Balsam Fir, Avocado by Classic Colorworks and Mustard Seed, Country Redwood, Pecan Pie, Gold Leaf, Cameo Pink by The Gentle Art.

Specialty stitches Smyrna Cross, Stem Stitch, Altered Up Right Cross, Mosaic Stitch and Cross Stitch over two.

This sampler combines my love of bees, birds and bee hives and my every loving fondness for undulating strawberry borders.

Available at your local needlework shop and my Etsy shop.

Thank you again for your support and interest in my designs and my products.

Ebeth

No comments:

Post a Comment