Sunday, August 6, 2017

Looking toward Fall during the heat of the summer.....


I want to thank Jan Emerick for her magical stitching talents on helping get this new design ready for release.

Witchy Moon is part of an ongoing Halloween series that I have enjoyed developing over the years.  As a designer it is always fun put self imposed restrictions on your design to challenge yourself.  It has been fun trying to keep the pieces as silhouettes and using the same coloring.

Keep any eye out for a second piece to be released soon to go with this series....yes, after a small dry spell I am on a designing kick....so-stay tuned.

The chart for this new release can be ordered off my etsy shop or my business Facebook page.

Enjoy your summer activities, while planning out your new fall stitching projects and Halloween decorations...

As always thank you for your support!  Ebeth

No comments:

Post a Comment