Saturday, December 17, 2016

Holiday sales...


While we do not have the snow and horrific weather that other parts of the country are getting.  It is very cold and now rainy here in Georgia.  I understand that all the wild fires in North Georgia are now contained, but the devastation left will take years to over come...we must keep praying for these families and towns.

It is really looking like Christmas here in our new home....I will post pictures of all the final decorations closer to Christmas.  It has been fun, stressful and interesting getting ready for the holidays in my new home.  I still have things in storage units, the garage and stuffed in different parts of the house.  I am still deciding what is staying, what items are getting new homes and what new items are needed to make this new space work for us.  It is such a different style for me, but I am loving it.  I do miss my samplers, stitched works and other art.  I hope to start hanging items the first of the year....but I will not make promises.  I have found I have eaten my words on when things will get ready in this new house more than once.

Holiday Sales-A sale is going on this weekend!!!!!



I have extended the sale through Sunday-I just got more threads and I am going to split these shipments with this sale and my end of year everything needs to get out of my dining room January 1 sale....

As many of you are aware the price of Pom Pom, Chenille, and Rick Rack will go up the first of the year.  I am having a blow out sale with these items reduced till the first of the year.  I will have what items that have been left from other sales and a few new trims on sale till the first week of January 2017 then the prices will go up.  The sale is only on my Facebook page.

Well, I am off to post more items that will release late tonight and all through Sunday morning.  I will close the sale mid afternoon.

Enjoy the evening....hugs ebeth  


No comments:

Post a Comment