Monday, April 29, 2013

Almost there! Nashua here I come...

Packing and packing.  I hope it will all fit.  I have all the kits together for the classes...Three Lives, Maritime Sewing Box, Zen Rabbit Purse and Dauphin House Sewing Box.   I have been cutting matte board for days...good thing Dick Blick's is around the corner.  Going back this afternoon to get a few paints and exacto blades to pack.  Printing all the charts and checking the supplies and making sure I have everything for the classes.  I feel like the child from the story-instead of sugar plums dancing around in my head-I have linen, scissors, magnets, buttons, double sided tape and so on. 

I cannot wait to teach my Round Robin.  If I must say so myself it is way too cute!!!!  I redesinged a needle roll to have a hole in the top so it can hold scissors....and of course there is a twist.  We will be playing with walnut stain.  You know me-paint it, stain it or just grunge it up....I will post a picture hopefully be for I leave.  

I also have a new piece that will be posted before I leave....it will make it's debut in Nashua.  Rabbit Hole Farm.  I posted a picture on my Facebook a week or so ago while it was in the process of being birthed.  It is desinged to house a pair of Rabbit Scissors that come from Tooltron Scissors.  Way too fun.  This will be a series with some whimsical scenes...but more about that later.

Hope to see you in Nashua, New Hampshire this week!  Travel safe! 

If you are not going I hope you have a great time stitching and a wonderful week.

Ebeth

No comments:

Post a Comment