Wednesday, August 18, 2021

More listings and yes two blogs in one day

 I need to blog more-it is hard when you are a one man (woman) band.  Things are getting geared up for University classes for my son, work trips for me, teaching (finally!) and coming up with new colors and items for my Etsy shop and consumer shows. 

Here are a few new things added to the shop-


There are new in unique scissor fobs


Needle minders


Fabric folding pin keeps-outside folded


Inside of the fabric pin keep


Americana Froth is back


Honey Whiskey in all kinds of counts.  This color is flying out the door.  I so love each piece when I dye it.  It is one of the more joyful colors to dye.

I have more colors in trim-Cherry Pit Brown, Honey Whiskey in chenille-soon to be listed in Mini Pom Pom.  Always trying to enable your creativity and bring joy through design and color.

I appreciate your support!  Ebeth


1 comment:

  1. My favorite tv channel - YouTube
    My favorite tv channel · my favorite sports · the new generation of premium channels · sports betting tips and trends best youtube to mp3 converter online · free bets for all major league sports · sports betting odds

    ReplyDelete