Friday, October 22, 2021

New items-it just keeps coming!

It is so exciting to think of a new thing and then have it happen.....I collaborated with a friend and we came up with this wonderful accessory.  A stainless steel wire slide bracelet with mixed metal stitching charms.  This is a wonderful gift for yourself or a stitcher's friend gift.  You can find this on my Etsy shop.  


Here is the direct link.

We are putting our thoughts together for more goodies-keep looking.....


Summer Strawberries-I have a few of these kits left please contact me if you are interested.  The kit includes the velvet strawberry already cut, Rick Rack, vintage button and crushed walnut hulls to finish the item.  Here is how to reach me.


There are a few of these kits left-The kit comes with the 32 count Linen or 14 count Aida with the velvet and the chenille to make the pumpkin on top.  Once these kits are gone-then that is it.  The kits can be gotten off my Etsy or contact me direct.  

I appreciate your support!  I hope to hear from you soon and enjoy your day.  Smile and laugh as much as you can-it is the most magical thing to do-especially if you make others smile and laugh with you!!!

Hugs Ebeth

PS-I have some more goodies I will report about soon and I also will announce the second part of how to frame on my YouTube soon......



 

No comments:

Post a Comment