Sunday, July 16, 2017

Working on new charts....

Working away this Sunday morning on new charts...yes fall is now on the menu.  

One would think when you are in the throws of Summer you would not even want to think of Fall.  Well as life would have it here in the south they feel the necessity to start school in July and move fall into August.  Makes perfect sense to have children go to school and have all the out door activities happening in the dog days of summer.  But-I am digressing....Soon this ridiculous schedule will not be controlling our lives.  It will be a wild a woolly year here with Miguel graduating in 2018 (with luck and a prayer ;)) and Isa graduating from University also.  Then it will be getting Miguel through University, which their schedule is much easier to navigate.  But let us not wish our lives away....

Here is a sneak peak of one of the pieces that will be stitched soon....

Well, I am off to chart some more-I have two more projects to get off my plate today and then who knows....I may take a few moments and act like a normal person...and not work the whole day.

Hugs and I appreciate all of your support.  Ebeth

No comments:

Post a Comment