Monday, July 31, 2017

amazing things in everyday life


This is the second rainbow on a clear day that Miguel and I have seen in less than a week.  I will try to get the other pictures from him and post them.  The one we saw last week was upside down.  It was really cool.  It shows how much humidity there is in the air if you an have rainbows in clear weather.  The humidity is really heavy, but still the temps are not as high as they could be.

Mean while....I am still on the hunt for amazing frogs, depression glass and other neat items that can be used in your sewing rooms and other places in your home and offices to help organize yourself and to add a bit of uniqueness to your space.

These two finds flew out the door today-



I was quite sad to see both of these go.  They were very unique and I was thrilled to find them.  But I know they are going to wonderful new homes.  I love the fact that these containers are large enough for knitting needles.  I hope that they bring joy to their new owners.

I am on the look out for more goodies and will be posting them in my Etsy shop and on my Facebook this week.  

Well I am off to kick back and stitch on a new design.  I hope to be finished with it this week.  I will show peak pictures this week.  I have two Halloween pieces coming out in the next week or so....and a couple more items up my sleeves....or rather off my needles.

Have a wonderful day and please enjoy the magical moments that happen to you in everyday life.

Hugs Ebeth

No comments:

Post a Comment