Thursday, July 6, 2017

Already thinking of fall....


Yes, even though we are still in the Americana frame of mind....fall is coming up fast.

Here is one of my new designs- White Witch.  This is a cute and fast stitch.

Stitched on 36 count Mayflower Grey using The Gentle Art Threads Pumpkin Pie, Black Licorice, Pecan Pie, Ruby Slipper Weeks Dye Works Threads Sanguine, Battleship, and Linen  design size 4x5.  Visit my Facebook page or my Etsy shop to order this new chart.

I have been busy....more to come.

As always hugs and thank you for all your support.


And if you missed out on getting a vintage glass frog in a container...keep an eye out on my Facebook page.  More to come....

I am such a tease.  All of these lovelies have been sold...but more will be on their way.

Have a wonderful evening.  Ebeth


No comments:

Post a Comment