Monday, July 12, 2021

I am still here.....

 "Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated'


Will have a live on my Facebook explaining in the next day or so....(ask to join this group-industry announcements and mild entertainment happens in this small area of cyberland....) It is nothing horrible-just comments made that made it sound like I am not producing product anymore....

Actually this the 'quote'
Twain wrote a response, part of which made it into the article that ran in the Journal on June 2, 1897:

Mark Twain was undecided whether to be more amused or annoyed when a Journal representative informed him today of the report in New York that he was dying in poverty in London ... The great humorist, while not perhaps very robust, is in the best of health. He said: ‘I can understand perfectly how the report of my illness got about, I have even heard on good authority that I was dead. James Ross Clemens, a cousin of mine, was seriously ill two or three weeks ago in London, but is well now. The report of my illness grew out of his illness. The report of my death was an exaggeration.’

As like Mark Twain-there is some information that has been misinturpreted-
I guess that is what happens when one lives in one's studio and does not come up for air. I will be doing a live in the next day to explain-and show off a couple of new things going on here in Cauldron land....I want to thank everyone that was concerned that I was not dyeing or designing anymore....BWWWAAAAA you are stuck with me for a little longer.
Ebeth

Have a great week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment