Saturday, March 24, 2018

Organizing and more postings

I am trying to organize....what a chore.  My studio and garage are organized chaos....but slowly I am working through it. 

I keep finding boxes of charts and other things.  So, I have started listing items that are oldies but goodies. Take a look at my Etsy Shop for all my new listings....here is a preview of a couple of the items that I listed today-


Folk Bird Tin-This chart has the pattern for the pieces and detailed finishing instructions for the project.  It is finished on an Ginger Altoild tin.


New England Sampler Scissor Fob
This has surface and counted work stitches on the piece.  It also has detailed instructions on how to finish the fob.


Front of Maryland Hornbook


Back of Maryland Hornbook

This quaint hornbook design was inspired from Maryland Samplers.
It is a great piece to use in your sewing box.  The piece has lots of specialty stitches and detailed finishing instructions on completing the project.

Well, I am off to organize more charts, dye and create.  Thank you for looking!

I am blessed to have all of your support and friendship....ebeth

No comments:

Post a Comment