Saturday, March 17, 2018

Moving into Spring

With the Spring Wholesale Needlework show over-I am working on finishing up on the bits of left over orders for shops and my distributor Hoffman Distributing.  As usual it never seems to be enough time to get things done or out the door.  I have been busy dyeing and ordering supplies to complete these orders.

But-those tasks have not stopped my creativity....I still have Scraps II to get completed and I have also started a new series Prim Sisters Series. 


The second in the series is already being stitched.  The series will be stitched on 36 count Americana Froth by From the Cauldron and threads from Romy's Creation, The Gentle Art and Weeks Dye Works.

This patter is available in my Etsy shop this weekend and will be in your Local Shops in the next couple of weeks.



Scraps II to be finished hopefully this week and on my Etsy Shop.

Well, off to dye, package and create. 

May you have a wonderful weekend and week.

I appreciate your support and friendship.  Ebeth


1 comment:

  1. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. encino moving company

    ReplyDelete