Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Snow day....

I will post pictures of the snow later this week.  Woke once again to a winter wonderland here in Georgia.  Not able to get out, so I tucked myself in the studio and got busy designing and make new items for my Etsy Shop.



This first beauty is a small round wool make do decorated with vintage buttons.  A velvet strawerry pin cushion is attached to the top of the ball with wool leaves.

It measures 3.5" x 3".  An adorable addition to any pin collections.

The second make do is quite the achievement....it is 13" tall and 7" wide around.  It has a velevet strawberry on top to decorate the round make do that is attached to a lovely patinaed brass candle stick holder.  It has a wool scissor case and a velvet strawberry pin cushion hanging off vintage buttons attached to the body of the make do.  Extra vintage buttons have been attached so you can hand other sewing items off of this quaint make do.  (Scissor not included with the piece.)



I have more items made up and they will be listed soon.  I am having a blast just coming up with these items on the fly.....I see pumpkins, crows, more rabbits and well-I can not tell all.

Have a wonderful week-I will be posting more-off to get some rest and think up more items to make.

Hugs-ebeth

No comments:

Post a Comment