Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Bits and bobs...


This past weekend started the count down for Isa and her tenure at Belmont University.  She was the producer of the Battle of the Bands....I am so proud of her!  She met all of her goals for all the things she wanted to accomplish at Belmont and now she has this last stretch to go and then watch out real world.....
In doing this I got a small break-Zola and I slept in on Saturday.  As you can see we were negotiating getting out of bed....

Well welcome back to the real world this week.  I have been on the run with getting Miguel started at Chattahoochee Tech and online Georgia Virtual to finish up his senior year of K-12.  He is also in Joyful Noise Marching Band and Concert band.  He is taking a drawing class and is finishing his 2nd year of Japanese online and is mastering hiragana and katakana...

I have a sale going on till the weekend on my Facebook page.  Here is a sampling of the items that I have listed so far.  Jump on the link and take a look.


Blue Goblet with vintage glass frog.


Top and bottom of vintage pin cushion.


Silver bowl with glass frog


Violet Vase


Vintage cut glass oval bowl with rare amethyst frog


Vintage Brass Basket with glass frog


Milk Glass covered dish


Milk Glass vase with glass frog



English Sugar cube dish with frosted glass bowl and glass frog

All of the these items are listed on the page with some that have been spoken for.  I will move the items to my Etsy shop by the end of the weekend.

I am also listing Classic Colorworks, The Gentle Art and Weeks Dye Works threads....you never know what you will find on the Facebook page.  

Drop in through the weekend and see what kind of goodies I will be listing....some really cool items are already in boxes and on their way to new homes.

Thank you again for your support and have a great rest of your week.

Ebeth

No comments:

Post a Comment