Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jumping Cat

Yes, I know it is still hot outside, but when a design comes to you it comes to you. I want to introduce 'Jumping Cat'. He is stitched on 35 count Straw linen by Weeks Dye Works and the fibers are from Weeks Dye Works and The Gentle Art. It was mailed a couple of weeks ago to Hoffman Dist. and Norden Craft. I was told by a little birdie that it was on the Friday Flyer a couple weeks ago. I started the piece in March....then I had Spring Break two pieces to complete for magazines. Then my teaching schedule was wild. Add in the end of the school year for the kids. So, now you get it. That expains my absense. I am leaving tomorrow to teach Artist Trading Cards to the EGA SAS 32. I will post about my next trip this evening or the first of next week. I have a few more things to talk about but that will come with another post....TTFN ebeth Update, 'Jumping Cat' is flying out the door. I want to thank all of my supporters that have purchased this chart. I hope that he will be up on your walls and celebrating the fall holidays with you. Thank you and have a great day stitching. ebeth

No comments:

Post a Comment