Thursday, December 8, 2022

We have a theme

 

It seems that I am a series starter-and then I get squirrel ADHD or something.  Truly I do not have enough time in the day to keep things on track.  I do have Beth who helps me-but since the holidays I have had jury duty and her schedule has been whacko, so hopefully we can sync up soon.  I NEED THE HELP.  An adult nanny would be the perfect solution  Nanny McPhee I need you....

Here is Fish and Swan the second in a series I started a billion years ago.  It is great for grabbing that small piece of linen and any colors that you want to use if you do not have the ones called for or just feel like a change up.  These are quick and fun and a great gift.  Stitch a few up and have them at the ready to give to your stitching friend.  Or if you have a small family of borrowers living in your house-they may work as cushions for their couch....Yes, I am on form with the bad jokes today...


Another series I started.  Believe it or not the borders for the rest of the series-I just need to stitch and finish them.  The first started in Just Cross Stitch 2021 and went on....we shall see.


Now this Halloween Series is fine-I can add to it or stop.  It really started a billion years ago in a Just Cross Stitch Magazine.  I still sell the first one like crazy.  I am toying with adding a few more....I so love silhouettes.  It is like making a puzzle.  You have to manipulate the positive and negative space to give the image depth and detail....


Well, I am off to get things done-you guys know the drill....items available in my Etsy Shop.

I hope you have enjoyed the little stories....

Ebeth

1 comment:

  1. Love the theme! ๐Ÿ˜ How about adding a touch of nostalgia by incorporating vintage patterns? ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿ•ฐ️ Can't wait to see the final masterpiece! ✨ #CreativeIdeas
    For social media marketing delhi Visit:- https://www.artattackk.com

    ReplyDelete