Thursday, January 20, 2022

I did another thing

 Hey-can you believe it-more posts back to back than ever in awhile....hard to believe.  Well-I did a thing.  Been think about this since I have been painting and messing with other upcycling....I decided to add a gold dusting to the Pom Pom....it came out wonderful.  It does make the Pom Pom a little more stiff, but it is way cool.  I started with Hot Santa and it is called Gold Dusted Hot Santa Mini Pom Pom....here is a picture.  



This is in my Etsy
Under Gold Dusted Hot Santa in the Pom Pom section.  It will be in your local needlework shop soon.  

I hope that you are managing through our winter storms and mixes.  It is like a pig puddle in my yard now.  I am constantly cleaning the wooden floors from the muddy paw prints....

Well, I am off to get some items ready to dye.  Not sure if dyeing will happen today-raining again and that makes it hard to dry.  I have several items to finish and other things to do.  As usual-always behind.

Wishing you a wonderful day!  Hugs Ebeth


No comments:

Post a Comment