Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Yeah-Summer is coming-

It has been a strange Spring/Summer all over.  Places are too hot, too cold and even having snow for summer in places it should not....But the creative juices are still flowing.....I have listed a few new, OOP Charts and other odds and ends in my Etsy Shop


Old Top Hat in velvet-It now comes in linen....it is flying out the door.  Look for it in your local shops or on my Etsy Shop. 

I had a couple orders leave the first of the week....so I am waiting for more linen to come in-Keep looking.  I am always listing and finding new finds. 


From top to bottom-Americana Froth in 36 and 40 count, Aged Saffron in 40 count, Sweeney Red in 40 count and Brun Lapin in 40 count....it is wing its way through the mail now.

I have also added a new vintage cup and glass floral frog.  I have been a little slack in looking for holders for all the glass floral frogs I have stock piled in my Etsy area....so a thrifting we shall go!  Here is the latest.  I love the Ruby Red glass bulb at the bottom of the vase-It adds a touch of elegance to a very simple container.


I am so into the simplicity of this new addition.  I cound the container in a new Thrift store I found in Kennesaw proper....I will be going there again soon.

Well, I am dressed and ready to dye.  I have some 32, 36, and 40 count ready to go out the door....Trim will be later in the day or tomorrow....I will post pictures before things leave.

As always-keep an eye out for new listings on Etsy and hopefully more postings as I am changing my focus and as life evolves.

I have started a teaching schedule and I will be visiting some shops in the next few months with linen trunk shows and more-here are pictures of my two new teaching pieces.



The above is Measure Twice tray with a penny wool scissor fob.  The tray and the fob have small magnets in them so that the scissors will not fall out of the tray.  These scissor will not come with the piece, but I am looking for a pair that will go with the kit-fingers crossed.  



This lovely Grouping is Red Roosters with strawberry.  The piece is stitched on Lush Meadow and attached to a small chip board shaker box with a primitive strawberry made from Sweeney Velvet and Rick Rack as the topper.

These classes will be taught at 

For The Stitcher's Soul 2nd Annual Fall RetreatatCentury House

997 New Loudon Road, Latham, NY 12110


Date And Time


Visit this link or contact Terri Pittman for information about the retreat.

I will post more pictures of items soon.  Have a great day.  Hugs Ebeth



No comments:

Post a Comment