Tuesday, August 14, 2018

New Colors

Been busy in the studio-Here is a sampling of new colors and products available in my Etsy shop and your local needlework shop.


Fairy Wings-a hint of Lilac to enhance your stitching.


1/2" Black Twill Tape to be used in binding, finishing and other wonderful ways.  A great addition to your lovely textile arts.


1/2"' Murky Sea Twill Tape to be used in binding, finishing and other wonderful ways.  Again, a great addition to your lovely textile arts.


Murky Sea Velvet, I cannot wait to use this to finish a project.  It is a soft greyish green color.  I grew up off the coast of Virginia and it has the murky coloring of the sea when a storm is approaching.


Yes-more murky-Murky Sea linen.  It can be dyed in all counts and is available in my etsy shop.

You can pm me on my Facebook page to order any of these new items or any of my other items.  Always listing and dyeing.....I have a couple more new ideas up my sleeve-keep watching....Ebeth


No comments:

Post a Comment