Saturday, July 21, 2018

New listings and wild times here.....

Yep-another lapse in posting.  Sorry!  Both Isa and Miguel graduated in May-one from University and the other from High School.  Isa is settling in Nashville...still a little rocky, but she is loving it.  Miguel decided not to take a break-he did University for High School like Isa, so he stayed on with the University he did duel enrollement with and is finishing up with his summer classes.  In the middle of this I attended the Prim Stitcher's Society Retreat in Ohio as a vendor.  Then home to catch up with work.....I have been busy trying to find new and exciting items for my Etsy Shop and having Facebook Sales . 

Here are some new items and finds......

New Strawberry Make Do Pincusion.  Repurposed vintage candle stick holder.  Great addition to your stitching nest.


Southern Blue 1/4" Velvet ribbon just listed and new color.  Great for finishing and topping Strawberries.  New colors coming....and new types of ribbon coming soon-too.


Southern Blue Mini Pom Pom-new color-


Little Boy Grey Mini Pom Pom-new color-


Now for the wooden selection....Great new listings of vintage wooden bowls that are great for showing off needlework pieces and primitive decorations.


Love these guys.  Their unique shape just drew me to them.  They are on my Etsy shop and sold seperate.


This great bowl spoke to me with its lovely patina.  It was definately used and loved....great addition to anyone's wooden collection.


If you are looking for unique keys for decorating and adding to your needlework-check out my Etsy shop.  I have vintage and unique key charms listed.  I am always finding new keys and finds to add to the shop.


I unique listing of vintage glass frogs.  I am always on the look out for unique and different containers for the glass frogs.  

Like my page and keep an eye out for any items that speak to you or just check out what kinda items I find and list.

Have a great weekend!  I have a few new designs that will be listing soon.  I have a few new Sea Creature pieces and I have two new Scraps to add in the next week or so.....

Hugs and thanks for all your support.  Ebeth

No comments:

Post a Comment