Monday, February 12, 2018

New Series....'Scraps'

I am not sure about you, but I have all these piece of scraps of linen, velvet, thread all over my studio and stitching area.  They are too big to just throw away, but not large enough to use for a major project.  I am also one of those stitcher that stitch in hand and stitch on the smallest piece of linen that I can.....so I guess I am custom making this new series for myself.  (Big smile)

Each chart will have two charts that will be small pin cushions, fobs or small pieces that can be framed or made into ornaments.

Here is the first of the series.....I think they are quite quanint and fun.  I did the stitching and finishing in a whole day.  They would be great gifts for exchanges or wonderful additions to your stitching baskets.

Crown and Beehive 'Scraps' I is stitched on 32 count Prim Grey by From the Cauldron , stitched with Honeycomb by Classic Colorworks and finished with Americana Froth velvet hand dyed by From the Cauldron.

My intent is to design these little treasures so that you can use up 'scraps' and change them up to get 'rid' of all the little odd bits you cannot bare to get rid of.

I hope you will enjoy this new series as much as I am enjoying coming up with the each new set.....

Hugs Ebeth


No comments:

Post a Comment