Monday, January 9, 2017

2017-What a way to start the year!

Abacus Hornbook Debuting at 3 Stitches in Spring Texas 281-320133 for details.
The chart will be available early Spring.  There will be accessories.

As promised-I have found time to start designing again.  Yes, I do sleep, sometimes I think too much, then not enough...

We had 'weather' here in the south on Epiphany weekend.  It was not the event that was predicted, but never the less snow.  Which in the south really means Ice.  Isa was able to make it back to Belmont Sunday to start school on Monday...not the time schedule she wanted, but it turned out to be the best thing.  It turned out she had nails in one tire and had to replace the tire.  So, when an event changes things you might be being pushed to a better and safer path.

I had a lovely sale this weekend on Facebook and will hold another this week.  I was not able to get all posted.  It was a busy weekend with both children starting up with new semesters on Monday and trying to take down Christmas...should I go on?

I have been busy working out dye recipes and working on getting new items from vendors for my sales and to put on my Etsy Shop .  So keep checking the page for new items.  I have listed new threads and will be listing more.

I wish all of you a very Happy New Year and will be posting more pictures and information about sales soon.

Ebeth

No comments:

Post a Comment