Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hello and some Teasers

I know that it is almost summer and we are all quite ready for the warmer weather. Especially our friends out west and north who have had snow in May. May we all send our prayers and good thoughts to all of people that were hit with the recent tornadoes. My heart goes out to them. I just wanted to post a little teaser to peak interest in new releases that will be coming out soon. I have a couple of designs that will be coming out in the next few issues of Just Cross Stitch Magazine. I will be releasing a new series at the TNNA St. Charles Fall Show that will go with the piece in Just Cross Stitch. Think fall, pumpkins, mono colors, cats and witches.....I am excited about this series. It is quite different from my other designs.....Imagine this NO OVER ONE....you got it-. I will be posting more as we get closer to the release date. Mean while I have a couple of things that will be coming out in a couple of weeks, I hope-as long as I can keep on schedule. The kids are getting out of school and that always takes a week or so to get into a routine and adjusting to everyone being under foot. Well, I am off to finish up on an order. Take care and take a moment to do something just for you. I hope that everyone has a safe and relaxing Memorial Day. Ebeth

No comments:

Post a Comment