Thursday, September 13, 2012

Winston and our discussion

Winston and I just finished having a discussion about how his lack of opposable digits made it impossible for him to make a splash in the current world today. I totally agreed with him. I think you need the ability to adapt, be positive and have those every useful polley/pollical opposable digits to 'make it' today. So, in saying that, I am ever hopeful that I will 'make' my mark on the world soon, since I have a thumb or thumbs up on Winston at the moment. Have a great day and use those opposable digits for some stitching today. Ebeth PS-If you are ever so lucky to meet Winston in person, please do not discuss his lack of pollex with him. It is a touchy subject. By the way, Winston is a Corgi-if you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment