Saturday, August 11, 2012

Introducing English Adam and Eve

Yes, I know these guys are modest. I have had a few request to have a clothed Adam & Eve. So, here they are. This is a quick piece to stitch and rather quaint and there is no over one. I repeat no over one. I know you can pick yourself off the floor now. I am sending information to Hoffman Distrituting and Norden Craft this weekend. So, hopefully it will be out in the next week or so. I am also going to post pictures this weekend of the piece I created that will be sold in Italy to help the Earth Quake victims over there. I am going to see if I can get information on how you can get the packet of charts from the lovely and wonderful ladies in Italy. They asked several designers, some in America and others in Italy to design small pieces that can be put together in a folder and sold over in Italy to raise funds for the children that have suffered in the Earth Quakes. Have a great weekend. Check out In Stitches Shop Blog-Whoo Hoo Ebeth

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I gotta have this sweet A&E. Hope we can get the packet for the Italy earthquake, too.

    ReplyDelete