Monday, June 27, 2011

Back and hit the ground running

I got back around 3:30pm last night from teaching at Tennessee Valley Region Share A Stitch 30 in Birmingham, Alabama. 

I did figure out how to post off the Iphone, but then I got so busy I did not have time to post again.  I have to go to the AT&T store to see why the itnernet would not connect with the laptop....anyway another story.

Those ladies put on a grand show.  From opening night till we left Sunday afternoon we were on the go and everything ran like a well oiled machine.

Pre-registration was great-I think at last count we had 80 people pre-registered for next year.  (A plug for me-I am teaching Artist Trading Cards at the TVR Share A Stitch June 21-24 2012 in Kingsport, TN at the Meadowview Marriot Conference Resort and Convention Center.  So, if you missed getting this class at the National EGA Seminar and still want to take it I will get the contact information up for you.

I want to again thank Mike and Rod at Hoffman Distributors for taking time out of their Thursday morning to give me a cup of coffee and to show me around the warehouse.  I think they were extra nice to me because I stopped in Homewood, Alabama and went to Savage's Bakery 2916 18th Street South Homewood, Alabama 35209 phone 205-871-4901.  If you are in the area check them out.  Their pasteries are wonderful.  I did not get any sandwiches, but if they are anything like their pasteries then they are to die for.  I even brought home some petite fours.  They are all gone now-yummmmm.

I ran out of some of the charts at Merchandise Night, so I am packing them up at the moment and hope to have all the shipping done by mid week.

I have a finishing class at Nimble Needle in town Wednesday and Stacy says the class is a go.  There is still room if you want to slide in- call 404-843-8687.

Well, I am off to do some more printing and kitting.  I did take a break this morning.  I was lazy for a couple of hours then went to the gym. 

With some help I managed to change the filter in the refrigerator-for some reason it will not turn to the left and it is an ordeal.  Anyway-off to catch up with work and to start new designs.....Market is in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment